Tagged by , this meme appealed to the innermost thoughts of my dirty, lost-in-the-gutter-years-ago mind. I hope this turns out to be funny and inappropriate as hell, but it seems I will have to let Fate decide
Step 1: Open your music library
Step 2: Put it on shuffle
Step 3: Write the song title, then add "In My Pants" On the end of it.
Step 4: Repeat step three ten times.
1. Holding Out For A Hero In My Pants-- ...We just started this and it's already turning out far better than I'd hoped for
2. Hello Monsta In My Pants-- And once again I must thank MangaMinx (and boyinaband & Markiplier) for contributing her genius to make the world a dirtier place, in the good way lol
3. Limelight In My Pants-- Another boyinaband song, but this time with Cry. I don't think this one really fits...oh well, that can't all be winners. (This song is still really good)
4. Try In My Pants-- Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!
5. Animal I Have Become In My Pants-- The only way this could've gotten any better is if it was "in my bed" instead lol
6. Mr. Saxobeat In My Pants-- HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET IN THERE?!
7. Somebody That I Used To Know In My Pants-- Does that mean I knew a person who lived in my pants or I found somebody I used to know in my pants one day? Either way, that's gotta be an awkward reunion, lol
8. Monster In My Pants-- Another perfect fit, I think we're on a roll here. Still would've been better OUT of my pants if you know what I mean...
9. Spectrum In my Pants-- Yet ANOTHER boyinaband song, this time with Cry AND Minx! Yay for my two fav YouTubers!
10. Give Me Everything Tonight In My Pants-- What a perfect way to end this, I couldn't have hand picked anything better. (Even though that's technically cheating)
So all in all, I was VERY pleased with the results of this meme, definitely made me giggle a more than a few times. Not sure if any of them beat Derples' "Soldier's Mission In My Pants" but if they didn't they were damn close.
That's all for now, but seriously, somebody remind me to update this freakin' journal more often, I'm really slacking in that department lately.
(I mean I haven't posted anything deviatation-wise since October either but let's tackle one problem at a time shall we? lol)